We have just released OpenScenery v3.1.0. The main change in this version is the addition of over 1200 individual plant and tree objects. These should be much easier to use than forests if you just want to place a few individual plants around your sceneries. The full changes are:
- New scenery objects in this version:
- A huge collection of 1263 individual plants and trees, built using the same textures as the existing forests for efficiency. As objects, these are much more convenient to use than forests if you need to place individual plants.
- Modified scenery objects in this version:
- Updated DDS version of European tree texture to include two missing trees.
- Added DDS versions of US tree textures.
- Other changes:
- Added 15 missing or incorrect paths from RE_Library.
The installer hasn’t changed, so if you already have the latest version just re-run it. If you need to download it, go to the OpenSceneryX home page.