- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.4.0: 4.4.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A dirt surface which changes with the season.
- Texture Scale ⓘBy default, one iteration of this polygon’s texture covers 96m (314.96ft) horizontally and 96m (314.96ft) vertically, but this can be overridden when placing the polygon. For more information, see the official documentation.: h: 96m (314.96ft), v: 96m (314.96ft)
- Layer Group ⓘThis polygon is drawn as part of layer group airports. For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format: airports
- Layer Offset ⓘThis polygon is drawn at layer offset +1 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format: +1
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.