3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘DT_Library’: DT_Library/Ground/Asphalt2.pol
- Original Author: Darrell Thompson
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.0.0: 4.0.0
A semi-transparent asphalt surface, suitable for draping over runways and taxiways to give a lighter, more faded appearance, which is more appropriate for older asphalt. This version gives a lighter appearance than /polygons/surfaces/asphalt/2/ and darker than /polygons/surfaces/asphalt/4/.
- Texture Scale ⓘBy default, one iteration of this polygon’s texture covers 20m (65.62ft) horizontally and 20m (65.62ft) vertically, but this can be overridden when placing the polygon. For more information, see the official documentation.: h: 20m (65.62ft), v: 20m (65.62ft)
- Layer Group ⓘThis polygon is drawn as part of layer group runways. For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format: runways
- Layer Offset ⓘThis polygon is drawn at layer offset +1 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format: +1
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.