- Original Author: Andras Fabian
- Original Texture Authors: Albert Laubi, Sergio Santagada
- Conversion By: Barry Drake
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.1.0: 3.1.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
An individual Platanus (Sycamore) tree, height 32m.
- Dimensions ⓘThese are the outermost bounds of the object.:
- w: 24m (78.74ft)
- h: 32m (104.99ft)
- d: 24m (78.74ft)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.