- Original Author: Barry Drake
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.0.0: 3.0.0
A small yellow cone.
- Dimensions ⓘThese are the outermost bounds of the object.:
- w: 0.8m (2.62ft)
- h: 0.6m (1.97ft)
- d: 0.8m (2.62ft)
- LOD Range ⓘThis object contains multiple Levels of Detail (LODs). To improve frame rate, simpler models are used at further distances. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0m to 2500m (0 miles to 1.55 miles)
- Will Render Tilted ⓘThe base of this object will be aligned with the underlying terrain, which means it may be tilted if the terrain is sloping. For more information, see the official documentation.
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.