ⓘScenery developers, use these paths to insert this item into your sceneries. You will see them inside WED and OverlayEditor.
ⓘThese paths were published in earlier versions of OpenSceneryX but should no longer be used. They are supported for backward-compatibility.
Deprecated PathsFrom v4.0.0: lines/airport/taxisign_parts/border_yellow.lin
- Original Author: Cormac Shaw
A yellow, painted line (10cm wide) to provide the yellow border for the black background of a ground taxiway location sign.
This line is drawn at an appropriate level relative to other OpenSceneryX ground taxiway sign components according to the following hierarcy:
|Level Markings +3||All Glyphs / Characters|
|Taxisign Border Yellow (line)|
|Level Markings +2||Background Red, Background Yellow|
|Level Markings +1||Background Black, Background Black_Disc|
|Background Black_Square, Background Yellow_Square|
|Level Markings 0||Taxiline Inline Arrow (line), Taxiline End Arrow (line)|
Suggested component combinations:
|Mandatory Sign||White Glyphs/Characters + Background Red|
|Direction Sign||Black Glyphs/Characters + Background Yellow Square|
|Black Glyphs/Characters + Background Yellow + Background Black|
|Location Sign||Yellow Glyphs/Characters + Background Black Square + Background Yellow Square|
|Yellow Glyphs/Characters + Taxisign Border Yellow (line) + Background Black|
|Stand ID Sign||Yellow Glyphs/Characters + Background Black Square|
- Layer Group ⓘThis line is drawn as part of layer group markings. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format.: markings
- Layer Offset ⓘThis line is drawn at layer offset +3 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format.: +3
- Line Width ⓘThis line has a width of 0.4m (1.31ft). Note that if this item includes multiple lines, this is the width of the widest.: 0.4m (1.31ft)
- Mirrored ⓘX-Plane may reverse the texture direction of this line to form clean cuts at sharp corners. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format.
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.