ⓘScenery developers, use these paths to insert this item into your sceneries. You will see them inside WED and OverlayEditor.
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.4.0: 4.4.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
Snowy marks, variant 3, only visible in snowy winter conditions.
- Layer Group ⓘThis line is drawn as part of layer group airports. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format.: airports
- Layer Offset ⓘThis line is drawn at layer offset +5 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format.: +5
- Line Width ⓘThis line has a width of 15m (49.21ft). Note that if this item includes multiple lines, this is the width of the widest.: 15m (49.21ft)
- Mirrored ⓘX-Plane may reverse the texture direction of this line to form clean cuts at sharp corners. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format.
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.