Deprecated PathsFrom v4.0.0: lines/airport/zone_outlines/red.lin
- Original Author: Cormac Shaw
A red, painted line (20cm wide) surface marking typically used to outline an area on the airport apron (or elsewhere) where ground vehicles and aircraft should not enter.
To create a keep clear area in your scenery, use this Line Polygon in conjunction with the correspondingly coloured “Keep Clear Area” Draped Polygon in this library to both fill in and outline the boundary of the area by placing the nodes of the Line and the Draped Polygon at the same locations. Note that the last node of the Line polygon needs to be duplicated and dragged to the location of the first node so that the boundary line is drawn as closed.
This line is drawn at the ‘Markings +2’ level so will overlay the area fill Draped Polygon as well as default lines in X-Plane generated by apt.dat files.
- Layer Group ⓘThis line is drawn as part of layer group markings. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format.: markings
- Layer Offset ⓘThis line is drawn at layer offset +2 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format.: +2
- Line Width ⓘThis line has a width of 0.4m (1.31ft). Note that if this item includes multiple lines, this is the width of the widest.: 0.4m (1.31ft)
- Mirrored ⓘX-Plane may reverse the texture direction of this line to form clean cuts at sharp corners. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format.
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.