ⓘScenery developers, use these paths to insert this item into your sceneries. You will see them inside WED and OverlayEditor.
ⓘThese paths are used where a 3rd party library has been merged into OpenSceneryX. They allow you to replace the 3rd party library with OpenSceneryX, but still allow older scenery packages to work. Scenery developers, you should use the OpenSceneryX paths instead, and if you are updating an old package then if possible please replace these paths with the new OpenSceneryX equivalents.
3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘DT_Library’: DT_Library/Lines/YellowDoubleNarrow3Fadedto1.lin
- Original Author: Darrell Thompson
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.0.0: 4.0.0
A double solid yellow line, fading from yellow line variant 9 to variant 10.
- Layer Group ⓘThis line is drawn as part of layer group markings. For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format.: markings
- Layer Offset ⓘThis line is drawn at layer offset +1 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .lin format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format.: +1
- Line Width ⓘThis line has a width of 0.56m (1.84ft). Note that if this item includes multiple lines, this is the width of the widest.: 0.56m (1.84ft)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.