- Original Author: Andras Fabian
- Original Texture Authors: Albert Laubi, Sergio Santagada
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of trees. See this page for further documentation on the forest regions.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 27m (88.58ft) spacing in the X dimension and 27m (88.58ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 27m / 27m (88.58ft / 88.58ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 10m (32.81ft) in the X dimension and 10m (32.81ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 10m / 10m (32.81ft / 32.81ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.