3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Hedges/Hedge_01_low.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.3.0: 4.3.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of Laurus Nobilis (bay laurel) Hedge plants, between 0.9m and 1.0m high.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 0.3m (0.98ft) spacing in the X dimension and 0.3m (0.98ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.3m / 0.3m (0.98ft / 0.98ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 0.2m (0.66ft) in the X dimension and 0.2m (0.66ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.2m / 0.2m (0.66ft / 0.66ft)
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.