3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Shrubs/Shrubs_01_high.for
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Shrubs/Shrubs_01_high_2x.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of tall Laurus Nobilis (bay laurel) shrubs, between 4.5m and 9m high.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 3m (9.84ft) spacing in the X dimension and 3m (9.84ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 3m / 3m (9.84ft / 9.84ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 0.5m (1.64ft) in the X dimension and 0.5m (1.64ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.5m / 0.5m (1.64ft / 1.64ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.