ⓘScenery developers, use these paths to insert this item into your sceneries. You will see them inside WED and OverlayEditor.
ⓘThese paths are used where a 3rd party library has been merged into OpenSceneryX. They allow you to replace the 3rd party library with OpenSceneryX, but still allow older scenery packages to work. Scenery developers, you should use the OpenSceneryX paths instead, and if you are updating an old package then if possible please replace these paths with the new OpenSceneryX equivalents.
3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Fruit/Sunflower.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of Helianthus (sunflowers), between 1.3m and 1.7m high.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 1.2m (3.94ft) spacing in the X dimension and 1.2m (3.94ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1.2m / 1.2m (3.94ft / 3.94ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 0.5m (1.64ft) in the X dimension and 0.5m (1.64ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.5m / 0.5m (1.64ft / 1.64ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.