3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Flowers/Flowers_05_high.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.2.0: 4.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of Asteraceae Centaurea (knapweed) flowers mixed with grass, between 1.4m and 1.6m high. Ideal to use in combination with a grass forest with matching height, to make meadows.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 1.7m (5.58ft) spacing in the X dimension and 1.7m (5.58ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1.7m / 1.7m (5.58ft / 5.58ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 1m (3.28ft) in the X dimension and 1m (3.28ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1m / 1m (3.28ft / 3.28ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.