3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Flowers/Flowers_02_medium.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of Asteraceae Bellis (common daisy) flowers, between 0.3m and 0.5m high. Ideal to use in combination with a grass forest with matching height, to make meadows.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 2m (6.56ft) spacing in the X dimension and 2m (6.56ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 2m / 2m (6.56ft / 6.56ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 1m (3.28ft) in the X dimension and 1m (3.28ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1m / 1m (3.28ft / 3.28ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.