3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Flowers/Flowers_06_low.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.2.0: 4.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of grass with cats tails, between 0.4m and 0.9m high. Ideal to use in combination with daisies and dandelions (/forests/plants/asteraceae).When using grass on larger scale airports make sure you’re using WED and it’s density options for the grass files. The grass can have an impact on GPU performance and on larger airports this impact can be massive if you place the grass with maximum density.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 1m (3.28ft) spacing in the X dimension and 1m (3.28ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1m / 1m (3.28ft / 3.28ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 1m (3.28ft) in the X dimension and 1m (3.28ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1m / 1m (3.28ft / 3.28ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.