3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Grass/Grass_dry03_medium.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of dry grass, between 0.7m and 1m high. Ideal to use in combination with daisies and dandelions (/forests/plants/asteraceae).For best visual results the grass colors chosen should match the ground colors. If this is done right the grass will almost seamlessly fade out into the terrain in the distance and from higher view angles when taking off or landing on your airfield.When using orthophotos use decals as well for a more natural grass effects.When using grass on larger scale airports make sure you’re using WED and it’s density options for the grass files. The grass can have an impact on GPU performance and on larger airports this impact can be massive if you place the grass with maximum density.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 0.9m (2.95ft) spacing in the X dimension and 0.9m (2.95ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.9m / 0.9m (2.95ft / 2.95ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 0.5m (1.64ft) in the X dimension and 0.5m (1.64ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0.5m / 0.5m (1.64ft / 1.64ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 1000m (0.62 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1000m (0.62 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.