3rd Party Library Paths
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/shrb_vhot_dry
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Has seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX.
A forest of shrubs for use in very hot, dry climates.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 43m (141.08ft) spacing in the X dimension and 43m (141.08ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 43m / 43m (141.08ft / 141.08ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 21m (68.9ft) in the X dimension and 21m (68.9ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 21m / 21m (68.9ft / 68.9ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.