3rd Party Library Paths
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/coni_tmp_wet_medium.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 4.3.0: 4.3.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest of conifers, 8-14m high, for use in temperate wet, dry and semi-dry climates.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 5m (16.4ft) spacing in the X dimension and 5m (16.4ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 5m / 5m (16.4ft / 16.4ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 2.5m (8.2ft) in the X dimension and 2.5m (8.2ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 2.5m / 2.5m (8.2ft / 8.2ft)
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.