Those items marked as ‘extended’ are mixed in with the existing X-Plane® items, while those marked as ‘overridden’ completely replace them.
Core X-Plane® Library PathsTo forests (overridden): lib/g8/broad_sp_vcld_dry.for
To forests (overridden): lib/g8/broad_sp_vcld_rain.for
To forests (overridden): lib/g8/broad_sp_vcld_sdry.for
To forests (overridden): lib/g8/broad_sp_vcld_wet.for
3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_sp_vcld_dry.for
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_sp_vcld_rain.for
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_sp_vcld_sdry.for
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_sp_vcld_wet.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A sparse broadleaf forest for use in very cold climates.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 29m (95.14ft) spacing in the X dimension and 29m (95.14ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 29m / 29m (95.14ft / 95.14ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 14m (45.93ft) in the X dimension and 14m (45.93ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 14m / 14m (45.93ft / 45.93ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.