3rd Party Library Paths
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_vcld_dry
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_vcld_rain
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_vcld_sdry
To ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/broad_vcld_wet
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Has seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX.
A dense broadleaf forest for use in very cold climates.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 15m (49.21ft) spacing in the X dimension and 15m (49.21ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15m / 15m (49.21ft / 49.21ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 7m (22.97ft) in the X dimension and 7m (22.97ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 7m / 7m (22.97ft / 22.97ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.