Those items marked as ‘extended’ are mixed in with the existing X-Plane® items, while those marked as ‘overridden’ completely replace them.
Core X-Plane® Library PathsTo forests (overridden): lib/g10/forests/AG_temperate2.for
3rd Party Library PathsTo ‘FlyAgi_Vegetation’: FlyAgi_Vegetation/Forests/AG_temperate2.for
- Original Author: FlyAgi
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.2.0: 3.2.0
- Seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX. Click a season to see a 3D preview.:
A forest for use in temperate climates.
- Spacing X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest use 20m (65.62ft) spacing in the X dimension and 18m (59.06ft) spacing in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 20m / 18m (65.62ft / 59.06ft)
- Random X / Z ⓘThe items in this forest can deviate from the spacing by up to 20m (65.62ft) in the X dimension and 22m (72.18ft) in the Z dimension. For more information, see the official documentation.: 20m / 22m (65.62ft / 72.18ft)
- Skip Surfaces ⓘX-Plane® will not place this forest on water ,water surfaces. For more information, see the official documentation.: water ,water
- LOD Range ⓘThis forest is drawn up to a distance of 15000m (9.32 miles) from the user. For more information, see the official documentation.: 15000m (9.32 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.