- Original Author: Sergio Català
- Has seasonal variants ⓘThis item changes with the seasons. You can choose the method to use when installing OpenSceneryX.
A chain-link fence using an open facade so a gap will be present between the last node and the first.
- Facade Type ⓘThis is a type 1 facade. A type 1 facade is a series of walls defined by a rectangular grid of adjacent texture squares, while a type 2 facade has its walls defined by a series of 3-d meshes. For more information, see the official documentation.: 1
- Draped ⓘThis facade is draped, where every vertex of the facade’s polygon is individually placed on the terrain. For more information, see the official documentation.
- LOD Range ⓘThis facade contains multiple Levels of Detail (LODs). To improve frame rate, simpler models are used at further distances. For more information, see the official documentation.: 0m to 3000m (0 miles to 1.86 miles)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.