- Original Author: Barry Drake
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.0.0: 3.0.0
An access hatch for an in-ground fuel hydrant.
- Texture Scale ⓘBy default, one iteration of this polygon’s texture covers 2m (6.56ft) horizontally and 2m (6.56ft) vertically, but this can be overridden when placing the polygon. For more information, see the official documentation.: h: 2m (6.56ft), v: 2m (6.56ft)
- Layer Group ⓘThis polygon is drawn as part of layer group airports. For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group names in the .obj format: airports
- Layer Offset ⓘThis polygon is drawn at layer offset +1 within its layer group. -ve offsets are drawn earlier (underneath) and +ve are drawn later (on top). For more information, see the official documentation on the .pol format, and the official documentation on layer group offsets in the .obj format: +1
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.