- Original Author: Andras Fabian
- Original Texture Authors: Albert Laubi, Sergio Santagada
- Object Conversion By: Barry Drake
- Available Since ⓘThis item was added in OpenSceneryX version 3.1.0: 3.1.0
An individual Olea (Olive) tree, height 8.5m.
- Dimensions ⓘThese are the outermost bounds of the object.:
- w: 9.5m (31.17ft)
- h: 8.5m (27.89ft)
- d: 9.5m (31.17ft)
Please note that you must download the library as a whole from the OpenSceneryX home page, we do not provide downloads for individual items. If you are a scenery developer and want to know why this is, and how to use the library correctly in your sceneries, start here.